Mon, Jun 13|
Fundamentals of Newborn Assessment and Care, June 13, 2022
*Online Course* to register, do not use internet explorer. The target audience is registered nurses working OB, PP/MB, NB Nursery, Level I, Level II and Level II-e Nursery with clinical experience/tenure of 2 weeks- 24 months. RN must work in the IL Perinatal Networks.
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
About the Event
The target audience is registered nurses working OB, PP/MB, NB Nursery, Level II and Level II-e Nursery with clinical experience/tenure of 2 weeks- 12 months. (NOT NICU). This course is offered only to these RNs working within Illinois Perinatal Networks 7.25 CNEs For Nurses
- Standards of Care/Evidence Based Practice
- Historical Context- Newborn Care
- Fetal Circulation
- Glucose Homeostasis
- Gestational Age Assessment- Ballard
- Hematologic/ Immune System
- Central Nervous System
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91)
Criteria for successful completion for contact hours
- Attendance for the entire presentation.
- Complete an evaluation form.
- 7.25 contact hours will be awarded
1. All participants must individually be logged onto a device with their own name, in Zoom. All participants must be able to access Zoom and Google forms. If you are using a computer at your organization for the class, check to make sure Zoom and Google forms can be accessed with your IT department.
2. During registration, the student will fill out an attestation that is required to attend the course and obtain the CEUs.
If you need to cancel your registration please email POEInewborn@gmail.com.
Fundamentals of Newborn$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out